Who will be the first player to get splashed with a spray of water? Toilet Trouble Flushdown game is a fast-paced kids' game in which players race to spin their rolls of toilet paper the fastest to spray their opponent. The player who didn't get sprayed with water wins! The game makes a great birthday gift for kids 4 and up, or a silly game to play and pass at parties, playdates, and sleepovers, or when kids could use a game to keep them entertained!
• Includes toilet base with 2 toilet paper roll spinners, toilet tank, 2 toilet lids, and instructions.
• FROM THE MAKERS OF TOILET TROUBLE GAME: Do you love playing the Toilet Trouble? Now players can face off head-to-head with the Toilet Trouble Flushdown game. Players try to spin their roll of toilet paper the fastest to avoid getting sprayed with water
• FRANTIC HEAD-TO-HEAD FUN: The game is fast-paced, and designed for kids ages 4 and up; it's great entertainment for playdates, family game nights, birthday parties, and more
• MAKES FLUSHINGS SOUNDS: Spin the toilet paper rolls to hear hilarious flushing sounds
• GET THE FAMILY TOGETHER: It's a super fun, laugh-out-loud game that's easy for parents to put together and simple to play.
• Ages 4 and up
• For 2 players.
• Adult Assembly Required.
• To Avoid Injury: Use only clean tap water. Dry thoroughly after use. Read instructions for use and care.
• Requires 3 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries. Demo batteries included.
CAUTION: To Avoid Injury: Use only clean tap water.