Best Friends Challenge is the most awkward way to bring friends together…literally! Besties put their friendship to the test in this party game that challenges them to answer "would you rather" questions with identical responses. Teams of friends wear a heart locket belt and each time they answer the same way, they turn the knob that brings the halves of the locket—and the two besties—closer together. Mismatched answers require them to draw a Bonding Moment card that instructs them to perform hilarious and often awkward activities. Completing the challenges can strengthen their friendship as it closes the distance between their halves of the heart locket. The team of besties that ends with the fewest Bonding Moment cards wins the game.
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon is a trademark of NBC Universal Media, LLC and a copyright of Universal Television LLC. Licensed by Universal Studios 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes heart locket (2 halves) with retractable belts, 100 Scenario cards, 50 Bonding Moment cards, card holder, and game rules.
• GET READY TO GET AWKWARD: Based on the wildly funny Best Friends Challenge from The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
• PARTY GAME FOR TEENS AND ADULTS: This wacky game brings besties closer together—literally!—by challenging them to answer questions about each other and connect the two halves of their heart locket
• PLAY THE BEST FRIENDS CHALLENGE AT HOME: How well do you really know your bestie? Players sync up with their BFF to answer silly "would you rather" questions that might get weird but can help them bond
• PUT FRIENDSHIPS TO THE TEST: Match answers to riveting questions such as, "Would you rather have a singing cat who can predict your future or be able to sneeze dimes? "
• HILARIOUS BONDING MOMENTS: When responses don't match, players pick a Bonding Moment card and perform a ridiculous activity together such as "Make dinosaur arms and pretend you're 2 T-Rexes fighting"
• Ages 10 and up
• For 3 or more players.