Who will make the porcupine pop? This exciting kids' game combines simple play with silliness and suspense. Roll the die, press the porcupine's nose that number of times, and hope his darts don't fly out. No one knows when that will happen, and the only player not to make the porcupine pop wins. Kids can switch up the gameplay and try a round where whoever makes him pop first wins. Or try a game where each dart color is assigned points and when the porcupine pops, players race to grab as many darts as they can, and the player with the most points wins.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes porcupine game unit, 9 darts, die, and instructions.
• EXCITING GAME FOR KIDS: The Porcupine Pop preschool game for kids ages 4 and up combines fun and easy play with an exciting surprise
• WHEN WILL HE POP?: The suspense grows as kids wait to see who will make the porcupine pop. Press his nose, and if he pops, the darts will go flying.
• PRESS HIS NOSE: Players take turns rolling the die and pressing the porcupine's nose the number of times indicated, hoping he doesn't pop. The last player left wins
• MULTIPLE WAYS TO PLAY: The Porcupine Pop game for kids includes 3 ways to play the game: original play, a way to add up points, and playing to be the first one to make him pop to win
• Ages 4 and up
• For 2 or more players
• Adult Supervision Required.
• Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.