Merriam-Webster’s Official SCRABBLE Players Dictionary: The book that millions of SCRABBLE players consider the only necessary resource. The new Fifth Edition has arrived!
- More than 100,000 playable two-to-eight-letter words including more than 5,000 newly added entries
- Includes variant spellings with expanded coverage of Canadian and British words
- Updated to include new vocabulary such as fracking, hashtag, and selfie
- Main entries include a brief definition, a part-of-speech label, and inflected forms for fast, easy word validation
- Ideal for recreational and school use and endorsed by the North American SCRABBLE Players Association (NASPA)